Wednesday, May 18, 2011
We Are All One
Do you ever feel overwhelmed and need to take a down time day - well this is one of those days. I keep repeating we are all one, we are all one, we are all one, everything will be ok, relax, it must be the planets - because it can't be me right haha... Are you feeling all the endings - changes in the world right now? All the TV shows I watch are ending for good or just for the summer.... I guess it is just a day of reflection for me - with 3 babies I do not have much time to reflect today but I think I can squeeze in a few minutes - LOL. Sending Love to the world - universe for peaceful outcomes for all of us <3 <3 <3 <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are a saint Mama so rest assured if the world is ending you will be going somwhere great!!
ReplyDelete