Friday, May 27, 2011

ARIES WEEKEND

http://youtu.be/jlHVOnMY0Ms



All my Aries co-patriots - we got a great horoscope today!!!!  I am looking forward to the weekend - I wonder if this weekend is when I will receive a spiritual gift :)  Christopher said in my bday reading I would be receiving a spiritual gift the end of May - maybe it will be when the moon crosses over Jupiter or on Monday - Lovefest day.  It is kind of fitting lovefest day is memorial day in the US - it is a holiday that the US spreads the love they have for those who have served this country, their families and we are grateful for their sacrifices - We love them one and all <3  Now on to the eclipses - it seems my chart indicates the first 2 eclipses will be affecting my Mercury/Chiron in Pisces and my Pluto in Virgo - whew. One item I read said Mercury eclipses changes your name rank and serial number - that is kind of scary - LOL  So more to come latter - I must research this further!!!!   
BTW: http://www.bigskyastrology.com/

  • NEXT SOLAR ECLIPSE:

  • Jun 1, 2011, 11.02 Gemini
  • 2:03 pm PDT / 5:03 pm EDT
  • 10:03 pm BST
  • NEXT LUNAR ECLIPSE:

  • Jun 15, 2011, 24.23 Sagittarius
  • 1:14 pm PDT / 4:14 pm EDT
  • 9:14 pm BST

No comments:

Post a Comment