Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Synchronicity
This morning during my shower I thought about what I would write about on my blog - I am now off for summer vacation from my full-time gig - I still have a part-time position a few days a week - but all in all I am free to clean, organize, walk the dog and "self improve" myself this summer. So I have created a summer yoga retreat for myself. I will be doing Yoga everyday except Sunday's and maybe a few Saturdays for most of the summer. I am a terrible goal setting person - because I tend to ignore my goals "Like a rebel ignores the rules" LOL I do not know what is wrong with me - I KNOW I AM A PERFECT CHILD OF GOD - but ..... I am being drawn to live a healthier life as I get older. So I have become a vegaterian for clarity (and to sparkle like Doreen Virtue), I am juicing 3-4 times a week, I am doing yoga everyday and I have to quit smoking. I know WHAT - you smoke - it is one of those things I am being guided to give up once and for all - but it's hard - can you hear me whining ... LOL So back to the title of synchronicity - I was invited to a "Focus Group" and offered $$$ to participate - 90 minutes. I did not look for this opportunity, I got a phone message asking me if I would like to participate. I called them back, checked out their website and said ok 90 minutes, I could use some cash. Today was the focus group at IUN - and what was it on????? Ads to "Stop smoking" hahaha - SYNCHRONICITY - I feel like Sandra Bullock -" ok quit pushing mama" - I get it, I get it - now I just have to do it- maybe this full moon will help tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do anything you put your mind too!!! I am proud of you and have seen the positive choices you have made in your life and how much happier you have become!
ReplyDeleteEveryone need a little push from "mama" now and then. Just remember you can set your mind to do anything and I have seen you do everything so I know you can do it! Just remember focus and push the damn bobby pin Mary!
ReplyDeleteWill send Reiki for help!!
ReplyDeleteLove your humor, Mary!!