Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ADD no H

So I have all these great ideas when I am walking the dog, taking a bath and other times when I cannot sit and write them down - then when I sit down to write - guess what ??  whooosssshhhh - all my ideas are gone, loosely threaded in my consciousness - but i cannot  form a sentence.  So great idea's aside - I am going to have to set some goals for myself - short term goals to keep myself from going crazy - as my long term goal hasn't changed but I need to keep myself busy while manifesting it :)  First I am going to up my yoga game - granted if you ever watch me do yoga you would never guess I have been practicing yoga for 3 years - LOL!   This summer I am going from 2 classes a week to 5 classes a week - to see how much better at yoga I can really get.  I also need to make some cash, which I haven't figured out yet how I am going to do, Reiki, Astrology, Home Health, EBay - all viable options - we'll see.  Other goals mulling over - school - will I ever finish my college degree? You would think at 50 years old I would have figured out what I want to be when I grow up - haha.  I guess I will be me ^j^...

No comments:

Post a Comment