ok this video really irks me and I am not sure but lets see...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw&feature=player_embedded
First of all, I have been working on healing my views on the masculine and feminine powers and attitudes. My time while working in the financial industry was "male dominated" the women were looked down upon for taking a day off to care for a sick child - even by the woman who were regional managers. Like caring for your family was a weakness. I guess that's why this video make me mad !!!! It is the same crap the bank used to do - TQM (ha ha) - who remembers that - they put in a touchy feely program to make everyone feel better then they change all the rules and that goes out the window for "Dog Eat Dog" again. So maybe I feel this video is just lip-service - from what I understand the pendulum of equality cannot and will not go from a patriarchal society to equality - when we are out of balance we must go to far in favor of women before it goes back to the center and equality can remain. I'm sorry but I have read the posts and maybe they were nervous in showing their true sincerity - but some of the men did not seem sincere and that also made me mad. You cannot just say after all this time I'm sorry and all will be better - because it is a start... but not the end. I am working on accepting your apology - because there is a lot to heal, centuries of abuse against women worldwide cannot be healed by one video. Forgiveness and unconditional love are what I strive for but right now I am still in the "I'd rather push you around for a few centuries" attitude. I surrender to Divine Love - I may not see retribution - but it is not mine to give. Namaste...
So for my sisters : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFPLeepyfY
No comments:
Post a Comment