Today I went for a walk with my dog Keishi - who because she is a dog loves and encourages me to walk her daily :) The further into our walk that we go the more I start to relax and surrender to just walking on this earth with my faithful companion. Today as I focused on surrendering to divine love and marveling at all the birds - St Anthony (Yellow finches) appeared and I thought how nice it would be to always live in the moment - now that is a scary thought because I have been programmed and re-programed how I must always be prepared, how I must always manage what is coming, to always live with that fear of the other shoe dropping. So as I contemplated "living in the now" I looked up and saw two hawks soaring in the sky as I watched these two hawks I was drawn to the sun - there was a rainbow around the sun. As we walked up the street to our house the 2 hawks continued to soar far above us with the sun encircled in the rainbow of light. Now when I got home I looked up these items in "Colette Baron Reid's book Messages from Spirit"
Sun means all your needs will be met, spiritual illumination, happiness, joy. Rainbow means promised relief after stormy experiences and
Hawk means messenger, letter, phone calls, answers received or on their way, guardianship.
So once again I have received reassurance - that I am ok, safe and all is well in my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment